Our core mandate is to deal with all aspects of land law and real property transactions. We are involved in some of the most sensitive and demanding negotiations including:
• Sale and purchase of flats, maisonettes, town house, parcels of land, industrial, commercial buildings and multi-storey residential complexes.
• Registration of documents and obtaining the necessary clearance consents with the relevant registries or authority.
• Conducting due diligence and undertaking sub-division and amalgamation of parcel of lands.
• Application to the relevant authorities and lands registries for change of user from either residential to commercial or agricultural or mixed user.
• Legal advisory services rendered in a precise and timely manner.
Our clients, both local and foreign, include investors, agencies, commercial and residential developers and financial institutions. They rely on us because we understand the technicalities and implications of all transactions. We strive to ensure that our clients’ interests are protected from any potential liability. We take a result oriented and strategic approach, which helps our team successfully conclude all transactions in a timely way.
we make it our duty to keep our clients abreast of the comprehensive reforms in the land sector.